We manage every aspect of house refurbishments from the design to the delivery, whether a flat or house, interior or exterior, rented or owned:
- Bathrooms, shower rooms, en-suite dressing rooms
- Home offices
- Bedrooms and nurseries
- Gardens – mosaic paths, railings, bin stores, bike sheds, landscaping, design garden rooms
- Carpentry – alcove shelves, cupboards, wardrobes, radiator covers, panelling, banquette and window seats, storage
- Window dressing – electric, roller and roman blinds, shutters, voiles, curtains and awnings
- Painting and decorating
Colours – wallpapers – doors- windows – glass – fabrics – wood floors – tiles – carpets – lighting – radiators –UFH- furniture – upholstery – furnishings – decorative finishes and accessories.
Clara Bee Services
At a set cost depending on number of rooms – delivering a Colour Palette for paint finishes for walls, woodwork, units and ceilings, using various paint ranges.
- Initial half hour visit followed by up to 2 hour consultation.
- Payable 50% upfront and 50% on delivery of colour schedule
Note – all advice based on original paint ranges not colour matching, due to varieties in pigment, tone and range compatabilities
Interior Design Services
A fully bespoke design and management service. We create a design, plan layout, source the products, pass on our trade discounts, recommend preferred contractors and manage the implementation.
This service is totally individual and project specific and is charged at a set cost for the design and quoting stage then a percentage of contractor fees in the implementation stage, as set out in our Proposal.
- Individual Pinterest board
- 2 hour design brief taken
- Design presentation and costed quotes
- Implementation against agreed plan
- 20% after Design Brief Meeting
- 40% after Design Presentation
- 40% pre-Implementation
- Implementation and sourcing fees based on %
Project Preparation and Management Services
For larger projects requiring structural work or extensions we prepare, plan, scope, develop budgets, engage specialist expertise (architects, structural engineering, party wall surveyors) source products, suppliers, run contractor tenders, manage delivery and risk, to agreed timescales, regulations and standards.
This service is totally individual and project specific and is charged at an hourly rate for the Preparation and Planning stage, then at a percentage of contractor fees in the Management stage, as set out in our Proposal.
- Preparation stage payable monthly in arrears
- Management and sourcing fees as per Proposal or Contractor contract
Property Potential Consultation (pre-purchase property potential consultation)
A set cost – in person meeting at property pre-purchase (exchange or completion) giving suggestions for maximising potential (floor space, extensions, layout, finish) based on knowledge of property development and home refurbishments in the local area.
- Up to 90 minutes personal meeting
- Payable after